Should you have any questions regarding your privacy using this website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Type of Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information received from you when you sign up for email updates, or submit any other form. In the process of submitting a form on our site, you may be asked for Personal Identifying Information (PII) which includes name, address, zipcode, phone number, or other data. We also gather data you provide us through technology, such as through a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our website. We strive to gather data only deemed critical or useful to providing you with better service.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to marketing communication, use the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your requests.
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services, and our organization.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user submits, or accesses, their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do We Share Your Personal Information Outside of Mass Coalition for Sustainable Energy?
We will not sell or rent your personal information. We will not share your personal information with outside entities, except in the following circumstances:
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Organization and Others
We may share your personal information in other special circumstances, which include situations when sharing is required by law, or we believe sharing will help to protect the safety, property, or rights of Mass Coalition for Sustainable Energy, our partners, or other persons.
- Identifying and addressing fraud or financial risk;
- Providing personal information from cameras to law enforcement at their request;
- Responding to a search warrant or other valid legal inquiry; and
- Responding to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or violation of law.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
How Does Mass Coalition for Sustainable Energy Protect the Privacy of Children?
Our websites and mobile services are intended for a general audience and are not directed to children.
We recognize the importance of protecting children’s online privacy. In order to protect the privacy of children, Mass Coalition for Sustainable Energy knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 only with prior parental consent or as permitted by law. Please email email@example.com if you believe we may have collected information from your child through our websites or mobile services and we will work to delete it.
How Do We Contact Mass Coalition for Sustainable Energy Regarding Privacy?
Mass Coalition for Sustainable Energy